As we get older, a combination of sun damage, gravity and the use of facial muscles cause our skin to naturally wrinkle and crease. We offer a range of facial aesthetic treatments that can enhance your skin’s youthful appearance. We can also target particular areas of the face including lips, cheeks, forehead, and the skin around the eyes.
We will discuss all possible treatments with you in your pre-treatment consultation, so that we can find the best suitable treatment for you.
Smoothing out laughter lines and wrinkles caused naturally by ageing or sun exposure has never been quicker or easier with Anti-Ageing Injectables.
- All injectables administered by medical experts
- The most natural looking results
- Safe environment with strict medical protocols
- 12 months interest free credit
Using facial muscles often results in deep frown lines, forehead lines and crow’s feet. With a simple injection into the affected area, underlying muscles responsible for wrinkling are temporarily relaxed, giving your face a more relaxed appearance. The wrinkles become smoother, and can disappear altogether. Initial effects of treatment may become visible after 7-10 days, with the optimal effect normally reached within 2-3 weeks.
8 Point Non Surgical Facelift
The 8-point-lift technique gives amazing lift using dermal filler, targeting key areas of the mid-face to enhance the whole mid-face and lower face. Aimed at midface volume loss, creases and lines, this procedure has near instant results and minimal discomfort/ downtime, this may be the treatment for you.
TMD affects many people differently. Many sufferers end up seeing multiple doctors for various other symptoms before realizing that they are originating from the TMJ. Symptoms include:
- Pain and tenderness around jaw, cheeks, ears, and neck
- Headaches or migraines
- Jaw pain or stiffness
- Popping, grating, or clicking jaw
- Inability to open jaw completely, locking jaws
- Painful chewing
- Tired feeling in face
- Change of facial expression
- A change in how your lower and upper teeth fit together, e.g., can’t make one side of one’s bite or the other meet
If you suffer with excessive sweating then we can help. We’ll start with a consultation where we can look at your lifestyle and explore possible solutions, these could include:
- Nutritional advice
- Lifestyle choices
- Stopping the sweating by temporarily blocking the chemical signals from your nerves that stimulate your sweat glands